Congratulations, 100 percent of members who voted, said "yes" to our new American Red Cross Contract! Strong contracts like these are only possible with engaged Union membership.
American Red Cross Contract highlights include
- longevity pay for employees with more than two years
- a 6% raise in October
- a 3% raise in October 2023
- $250 and $1,350 bonus in October
- $365 bonus in September 2024
- new health care option
- Juneteenth as a floating holiday
- uniforms – five sets for full time staff
- and more
As Black, White, Asian and Latino workers who provide vital services and care, we work hard to keep our communities going. That is why it is critical to vote again this November to elect leaders who will fight to lower costs for working people and make corporations pay what they owe. Contribute to our political fund, COPE, by following this link and ensure we have a voice in elections.
If you have questions, contact Senior Advocacy Center Organizer Greg Thedell at Greg.Thedell@seiu221.org or (858) 810-5971.