We heard an update of where we stand at Tuesday's Contract Action Team meeting as we approach the end of bargaining. We are still fighting for a great contract that begins with "More than 4!"
The County's current offer includes
- Base Wage Increases for three years of 4 percent, 2.75 percent and 2.75 percent
- Equity Increases for all classification below median - 80 percent of SEIU-represented employees
- Flex Increases of 5 percent - projected to reduce out of pocket costs
- Tier D Enhancement
- Premiums, Steps and Classification bumps for dozens of job classifications
- Stronger contract language for Teleworking, Diversity and Inclusion and more
Calculator - use an online form to compare the County's offer and your Bargaining Team's strong counterproposal. Follow the link to see details of how wage increases and equity would benefit your classification.
What’s next: Our team has a critical bargaining session with the County tomorrow, and we will report back at the CAT team meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Contract Action Team meeting
6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 19
Sign up now at seiu221.org/CAT
Visit www.seiu221.org/countycontract to get updates on the contract and more information.
If you have questions, ask your Bargaining Team member, contact your organizer-representative, email CountyContract@seiu221.org or call (858) 560-0151.