Skip to main content



**How do I find the webpage for where I work?**Follow the link for “My employer” at the top of the page.

**How do I find my Steward?**Find your Steward by calling the SEIU Local 221 office at (858) 560-0151.

Where is my union office?Follow this link for directions.

**How do I file a grievance or appeal a discipline?**Timeliness is critical.  If you believe your work-place rights have been violated, don’t hesitate to contact your Steward first.  Your Steward will work with you to resolve the issue.  If you have other questions regarding a grievance or a final disciplinary action, call the Advocacy Center Hotline at (858) 268-7020.

**Am I a member of SEIU Local 221?**Call the SEIU Local 221 office at (858) 560-0151 to confirm your membership status

**What’s the difference between being a union member and nonmember?**Members have rights and benefits that nonmembers do not have. For example, members have the right to vote in union elections, such as contract negotiations, electing your union leadership and setting bylaws and dues.  Members also enjoy discounts on goods and services locally and nationwide. The most significant benefit of membership is our strength in numbers at the bargaining table and at our work sites.

Get access to more rights and benefits today by becoming a member.