It is important to note that this is an opening proposal, and we expect the County to respond as part of the bargaining process.
- Proposed 8-percent across-the-board wage increases each year
- Equity increases: Want to see how the equity-plus increases would impact your classification? Follow this link to find out now.
- 6 percent flex-credit increases each year to minimize out-of-pocket health care costs
- Addressing Tier D by adding a pensionable longevity bump of up to 10 percent for Tier D recipients with more than 10 years of County service.
- Additional step increases for classifications with retention issues, additional reimbursements and premiums for many classifications and more.
Ways you can power up your Bargaining Team:
- Join the morning rally from 7:30-9 a.m. April 5 at the County Administration Center, 1600 Pacific Highway, downtown San Diego
- Ask nonmembers to sign up now by following this link. Senior managers and executives are watching our membership numbers closely.
If you have questions, ask your Bargaining Team member, contact your organizer-representative, email CountyContract@seiu221.org or call (858) 560-0151.