There are two ways to fill out a San Diego County Contract Bargaining Team nomination form for yourself or on behalf of a co-worker
Negotiation team documents and updates will be uploaded to seiu221.org/CountyContract as we bargain with the County of San Diego as an ongoing resource.
As we discussed at tonight's Campaign launch, the following are the key upcoming dates:
- Bargaining kickoff Make-up Meeting 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 23. This will cover the same information as the Sept. 16 meeting. Follow this link to register
- Nomination period begins - Sept. 16
- Signature gathering begins - Sept. 27
- Application deadline - 5 p.m. Oct. 6, submit signatures, photo and application
- Voting period - Oct. 12 to 26, in-person and online voting options will be available
- Voting results announced - Oct. 29
Send your questions or concerns regarding the nomination process and policies to CountyContract@seiu221.org
The only way to win a strong contract is for everyone to participate.