- Update My Information
- My Benefits
- My Stewards
- Advocacy Victories
- Member Political Organizer (MPO)
- SEIU Local 221 Affinity Groups
Become an SEIU Local 221 member
1. In addition to higher wages, union workers enjoy better health insurance, pensions, occupational safety and health, and job security than do unorganized workers.
2. Far more than unorganized workers, union employees receive fair treatment, rights, dignity, and respect on the job.
3. SEIU doesn’t set the dues. Only delegates to the SEIU International convention, who represent the members, can vote to increase the dues. Local unions can also vote to increase their dues.
The membership form below may take a few seconds to load. If it does not load or is too small to read, click here for a full screen version
Become an SEIU Local 221 Associate Member
The Associate Member program allows members of the public to support the labor movement. It also allows workers who currently are not in a position to win collective-bargaining rights to gain some benefits of union membership, including communications, political resources and union-organizing skills. We encourage associate members to get involved in fighting for worker-friendly legislation and helping to get labor supporters elected to office. Associate Members are eligible for affinity groups and discounts and savings and scholarships.
Millions of people are standing up like never before — many as part of the Fight for $15 and Invest in San Diego Families – to say we deserve the chance to fight for our communities and to win a better future. All are welcome to become part of the labor movement.
Associate Membership Application Form
Become an SEIU Local 221 Retired Member
The Retired Member program allows members retiring from employment with a recognized bargaining unit within SEIU to continue to support the labor movement. We encourage retired members to get involved in fighting for worker-friendly legislation and helping to get labor supporters elected to office. Retired Members are eligible for affinity groups and discounts and savings and scholarships.