Congratulations. Members ratified San Diego Housing Commission’s new contract with 100 percent voting to approve it, including these tentative agreements:
Join the members of African-American Action Committee of SEIU Local 221 at our annual celebration of Juneteenth. The purpose of this cultural and historic event is to celebrate the passage and ratification of the 13th Amendment ending slavery.
The AAAC is honoring African-American politicians from reconstruction to the modern era.
Special guests include
• Assembly Member Shirley N. Weber, 79th Assembly District
• Raquel Vasquez, mayor of Lemon Grove
• Monica Montgomery, San Diego City Councilmember representing City Council District 4
• Ed Spriggs, Councilmember Imperial Beach City Council
• Dr. Akilah Weber, La Mesa City Councilmember
11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Satuday, June 8
SEIU Local 221
4004 Kearny Mesa Road
San Diego 92111
RSVP to Worksite Organizer Robert Sanders at email@example.com or (858)560-0151 ext. 254
The County of San Diego Registrar of Voters certified the election results for the San Diego County Employees Retirement Association Board of Retirement Active General Member Third seat: members re-elected Bob Goodchild.
Goodchild will begin his second three-year term on July 1.
Congratulations, Bob, and thanks to all our members for voting for a fierce guardian of the SDCERA fund.